- Most of the software of graphics this available one for different computer platforms that include as much Mac as Pc. Another part of the software is available only for working stations.
- The five main categories of software of graphics are: the programs of painting, the programs of manipulation of pictures, the drawing programs, and the software of CAD and the programs of modeling three-dimensional.
- The programs of painting work with bitmaps. The drawing programs work with vectors.
- The formats lives common for bitmap BMP, PICT, TIFF, JPEGY it plows GIF. The format of vectors but broadly used it is Encapsulated Postscript or EPS.
- The scanners, the digital cameras and the image design plow three ways of introducing images in the computer.
- The programs of painting include tools like paintbrushes, feathers of ink and down, gives and watercolors, they are not very adapted for applications that require a lot of text and the specialty they are the natural goods and realists.
- The programs of manipulation of pictures have substitution many tools that a photographer uses and they can exercise control at level of pixels on the pictures and images and they can be altered without it is noticed.
- The drawing programs are very adapted for applications where the flexibility is important. The created objects can be altered and changed easily and they also work well with text.
- The pictures of professional quality are frequently stored in photo CD.
- The problems of reserved rights plow an important topic if it wills it uses artistic work for somebody.
Anterior inicio siguiente